By Hina Anjum: His birthday made him what he is today, OLD! But whatsoever, at least, he’s not as old as he will be next year. Jokes aside. To be honest, it doesn’t look like he’s going to age a bit for like at least, the next 30 years. We seriously need to learn what his secret is!
Today, another magnificent year has been added to Pakistan’s renowned TV and film actor Hamza Ali Abbasi’s life.
Hamza Ali Abbasi is a very talented man without a doubt, but lately the status updates on his Facebook page have been inviting a lot more criticism than one person can handle. He has created a lot of social media buzz by remarking on each and everything on his Facebook page.
Pakistani actor Hamza Ali Abbasi who is very vocal about his opinions on social media, has revealed that his two movies are ready to be released. One of the movies is ‘Jawani Phir Nahi Ani’, which is the project of ARY Films and Six Sigma and is scheduled to be released on September 23rd, 2015. The other movie is ‘Kambakht’, which is the project of Kahani Films and ARY Films is due to release in summer 2015. Hamza Ali Abbasi has not only worked as a lead in ‘Kambakht’, but also as a Director. Before this, Hamza also directed a short film entitled ‘’Mudhouse and the Golden Doll”.
Bilal Lashari’s Maula Jatt is also in the pipeline but it is in pre-production stages right now, so it will be a couple of months until before the film takes a concrete shape.
The birthday boy has also been offered two different roles providing him the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and brightest in Bollywood, but he didn’t accept the offers one due to inappropriate storyline and other due to the character/role he was offered in the movie. Hamza was offered a role in ‘Baby’ by Indian Director Neeraj Pandey, and a role by Sajid Nadiadwala.
“My first priority is Pakistani films. Getting into films was never about being a star or being famous. All I’d have to do is continue acting in TV plays and I’ll be 20 times more famous. I like acting, I want to be an actor, but I want to be an actor with a purpose for the Pakistani film industry. I want the Pakistani film industry to be something, that’s why I’ll work wherever I’m needed, behind the camera.” said Hamza Ali Abbasi, while sharing his views about working in any Bollywood Film.
While commenting on Pakistani drama serial ‘Pyaare Afzal’ being aired on Zee Zindagi in India, the ravishing Hamza Ali Abbasi further added, “Why go to Bollywood when you can win Indian hearts from right here in Pakistan!”
That’s not all! It’s time to explore him, just a little more. Here are five things you (probably) didn’t know about this man Hamza Ali Abbasi; one of the finest actors of our entertainment industry:
- Did you know that Hamza Ali Abbasi always aspired to be a Chef? Well, he always had a huge passion for cooking. For him, it’s one of his stress-relieving activities.
- After joining the police services, he turned towards acting and film making. What many see as a dream job, Hamza left that for acting.
- Our charming Hamza started his career as a theatre actor. Theatre is his first love. For him, it started out as a part-time hobby, and then he became passionate about it. Theatre helped him realize how much he enjoys acting.
- Have you ever wondered what he would sound like while singing? If yes, then it’s time to stop wondering. Hamza can play guitar very well, but where singing is concerned he’s neither too good nor too bad. He’s just somewhere in between.
- Last but not the least, one thing Hamza’s Fans must know is that he absolutely hates lying. So, do all the bad things you want to do in the world, but don’t lie in front of him.
Charming and shy, bright and humble, handsome and talented, Hamza has a complete ‘wow’ factor in his personality. In future, our star wishes to see himself who would end up with an Oscar award. He believes in extremities and wishes to lead his life that way, mediocre life is not for him, hence the “Oscar Dream”.
Let’s see, what future brings for Hamza Ali Abbasi. In the meantime, let’s hope for the best.
#HappyBirthdayHamzaAliAbbasi is trending on Twitter now. What are you waiting for then? Go ahead, and wish him on a day which is special!